ETC’s commercial services are available to numerous industries, including telecom, railway, nuclear, medical, and wireless.
Test methodologies meet NVLAP, FCC, and ISED requirements.
ETC has completed conformance testing on the following:
- Emission and susceptibility testing on Fiber Optic Telecommunications subsystems
- Testing to European and North American standards on railway display systems
- Testing on compact flight simulators
- Testing on nuclear medical x-ray and radiation therapy equipment
- EMI/EMC testing on 1.2 megawatt nuclear materials processing system
- Radio transmitters qualification testing
- CE mark testing of Portable Chiller Systems
- CE Qualification testing of industrial lasers
- Cable harness shielding effectiveness and transfer impedance measurements
- RadHaz (Radiation Hazard) testing
- High energy transient testing on wireless equipment including digital radios, modems, radio navigation equipment, remote control radios, and telecom equipment
- Qualification testing of information technology equipment (computers, data recorders, audio / video cameras etc.)